The Honourable Mention Prize in the Vienna Classical Academy Competition for my Timpani Concerto – CONCERTO LIRICO –
WORLD PREMIERE OF CONCERTO LIRICO FOR SOLO TIMPANI AND ORCHESTRA by Nick Woud Timpani with Orchestre Victor Hugo in Besancon, France on Friday October 9, 2020 A short impression
The Call performed by Orchestre National des pays de la Loire – video
- I’m very happy to announce my new Publisher: Deuss Music
- My Concerto Lirico is now available in the version with Orchestra and as Timpani and Piano version
- The Night Watch – A Fanfare – Video
- Partita for Marimba
- 4 Leaves for String Quintet – Frozen Leaves, Spring Leaves, Merry Leaves and Leaves in Autumn – midi
- Asteroid I for Two Marimbas and Percussion (3 players) – video – midi
- Asteroid II for Flute and Marimba – video -midi
- Celebration Music for Orchestra
- I Virtuosi for 6 baroque Timpani , Oboe and Trumpet ( also a version with 2 trumpets). Mouvements: Intrada, Siciliana, Gigue and Gavotta
- A Different Dance for Marimba
- Oboe Concerto -Achilles- for Oboe and Orchestra –midi
- Eveil for Orchestra (Chamber)
- Pepernoten voor Groot Orkest, een meezing Sinterklaas medley, geschreven voor het Koninklijk Concertgebouworkest.
All of my Trombone and Brass music is published by ENSEMBLE PUBLICATIONS
Track for large Brass ensemble with Percussion
Dances for Trombone (Horn) and Bass Trombone
Evocation for Bass Trombone obligato with Tenor Trombone and two Trumpets.
Serenade for solo Bass Trombone and four Tenor Trombones,
First Song for Bass Trombone solo
A Solemn Moment of Music for Basstrombone solo
The Call for Brass ensemble , now also in a version with Timpani and Percussion!
Orfeo (Monteverdi) fanfare for baroque Timpani and Brass
Some of my music is published by:
Paul’s Piece part 1, 2 and 3 for Timpani solo
Divertimento for Timpani solo
Do You Know For two Cymbal players
Der Schnellar Marsch for 2 pair of baroque Timpani
4 Lullabies for Sax and Marimba
Poem of Transformation (worktitle) for Orchestra
Poem of Exploration (worktitle) for Orchestra
Ride of Remembrance (worktitle) for Orchestra
My music on these CD’s is composed for and played by my friend Ben van Dijk, the famous Basstrombone player.
The Brass section of the RCO, Royal Brass, performed the worldpremiere of “The Call”, the brass presented, during their US tour to the Chicago area, May 2005. The Call was recorded in 2007 by the Royal Concertgebouw Brass.